Monday, August 22, 2011

Bento #2 - Fluffer Nutter with Sunflower Butter


Bella has possible allergies to nuts, so we stay away from them. Instead, we use alternatives like Sunflower Butter. I made her a sandwich using Fluff Marshmallow Spread and Sunflower Butter. After making the sandwich, I used my Pampered Chef sandwich pocket maker to make a sandwich pocket. I cut it in half to fit in the bento box.



Using my cute Silicon cupcake liners with feet (I bought at Michaels craft store with a 40% off coupon), I added animal crackers.

The center compartment of the bento box is the perfect size for my cute little bear container with lid that my mom picked up at a dollar store. I filled it with applesauce and placed it in the center of the box.
Complete the bento with a banana, cut in half with peel left on to maintain freshness and food picks of fresh red peppers....And Bella's second bento of the school year is complete!






I told you making bentos was easy and fun. This one took me about 15 minutes, including time to stop and take pics :)

It was a long day for me.....first day back at school after summer break. More bentos to come...stay tuned!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment